"COMPLIMENTARY VALET PARKING" Terms and Conditions
- Subject to availability of carparking spaces, the operating hours of the carpark and these terms and conditions, a customer is entitled to first 3 hours of complimentary valet parking by spending HK$1,500 or above on the same day in LANDMARK ATRIUM, LANDMARK PRINCE’S, LANDMARK ALEXANDRA, LANDMARK CHATER, Jardine House, and Exchange Square and validate the single-day sales receipts at the valet parking service counter at LANDMARK ATRIUM lay by valet parking service counter on B2M/F area of the LANDMARK ATRIUM car park or at LANDMARK CHATER lay by valet parking service counter on B1/F area of the LANDMARK CHATER car park. Customer who presents any F&B receipt from our F&B tenants* in LANDMARK ATRIUM, LANDMARK PRINCE’S, LANDMARK ALEXANDRA, LANDMARK CHATER, Jardine House, and Exchange Square, whether alone or together with other non-F&B receipt(s) of HK$1,500 or above can enjoy an extra hour of complimentary valet parking, i.e. first 4 hours of complimentary valet parking. The complimentary valet parking service is limited to a maximum of 3 hours or 4 hours (as the case may be). There is no limitation on the number of valid sales receipts to be presented.
(*F&B tenants include: 8 ½ Otto e Mezzo, Agehan Japanese Restaurant, ARMANI AQUA, ARMANI PRIVE, CAFÉ LANDMARK, can.teen, China Tang, Chiuchow Garden, CIAK – In The Kitchen, Classified, COVA Caffé, COVA Pasticceria-Confetteria, DELI AND WINE, Dot Cod Seafood Restaurant & Oyster Bar, Dr Fern’s Gin Parlour, Fuel Espresso, Grappa’s Cellar, Green Common, Jasmine Place, Kikusan, L’Atelier de Joël Robuchon, LE SALON DÉ THE de Joël Robuchon, LA MAISON DU CHOCOLAT, LIBERTY Stone Oven Pizza, LIBERTY EXCHANGE Kitchen & Bar, MAK MAK, miso, Morty’s Delicatessen, Ms B’s Cakery, NODI, Peking Garden, Pret A Manger, SALADSTOP!, See’s Candies, SEVVA, Shanghai Garden, Sift, simplylife Café, Starbucks, Sweet World, TEN MUSUBI, Terroir Parisien, The Cakery, The Square, URBAN BAKERY WORKS, Zuma Lounge & bar, and Zuma Restaurant)
- For the avoidance of doubt, receipts of any of the followings are NOT accepted: Reprinted or photocopied or duplicated receipts, standalone electronic payment receipts, hand-written receipts or deposit receipts, damaged receipts; receipts for the purchase of any gift vouchers, coupons, merchant vouchers or credit notes or deposit notes or payments on accounts or any equivalent notes of pre-payment, stored-valued cards or any value added to the stored-valued cards; receipts processed as internet purchases, mail/ fax/ phone orders, charity donations; receipts issued in respect of a transaction that has subsequently been refunded or withdrawn or cancelled or falsified or unauthorized or fraud or abuse or unsettled or forged or fraudulent transactions; receipts for charity donations, bank services; receipts showing only a payment of deposit or partial payment.
- The valet parking service is only available at the LANDMARK ATRIUM car park or LANDMARK CHATER car park during their respective operating hours. No overnight parking is allowed.
- For the avoidance of doubt, the 3 or 4 consecutive hours (as the case may be) under the complimentary valet parking service must be utilised on a single entry and on a consecutive basis and such 3 or 4 consecutive hours cannot be broken up and be used separately under any circumstances. If any complimentary valet parking service is less than 3 or 4 consecutive hours, then any such unused portion of the said 3 or 4 consecutive hours will be forfeited upon redemption of the complimentary valet parking service on that day. Any such unused portion of the said 3 or 4 consecutive hours is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or other benefits or offers, and cannot be used to set-off or carry forward to settle valet parking service on the same day or any other day.
- If the complimentary valet parking service exceeds the hours which a customer is entitled to under these terms and conditions, customer will be required to settle any additional charges/cost (at the rate of HK$50 per hour or part thereof) exceeding the hours of complimentary valet parking entitled under these terms and conditions.
- Hongkong Land reserves the right to scan or copy the customer’s sales receipt(s) for internal reference only. The receipt(s) will be stamped after validation. Stamped receipt(s) will not be accepted for entitlement of further complimentary valet parking service.
- Sales personnel of Hongkong Land’s merchants are NOT allowed to validate sales receipt(s) on behalf of customer.
- The valet parking service is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-redeemable for cash, credit or other benefits or offers.
- The valet parking service is subject to the rules, regulations, terms and conditions from time to time applicable to LANDMARK car park and LANDMARK CHATER car park and the valet parking service.
- Hongkong Land reserves all rights to suspend or terminate the valet parking service at any time without notice. No compensation whatever is payable to any customer in respect of such suspension or termination.
- The decision of Hongkong Land on all matters relating to, or in connection with, the use of the complimentary valet parking service shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
- Hongkong Land reserves all rights to cancel or amend these terms and conditions without notice.
- In case of any disputes arising out of these terms and conditions, Hongkong Land reserves the right of final decision.
Other Terms and Conditions
- Neither Hongkong Land (Property Management) Ltd or its servants, agents or employees or any company within the Hongkong Land Group of Companies (together referred to as the "Company"), will be liable for any loss or of damage to any motor vehicle or any of its accessories or contents (whether such loss or damage is caused by the negligence, or by any act, default or omission, of the Company or any other party or otherwise) at any time, whilst such motor vehicle is parked or situated in a car park or otherwise in the Company's custody or control or whilst it is being moved or driven in, or to or from, car park including, without limitation, whilst such motor vehicle is retained by the Company pursuant to Conditions 5 or 6 below.
- The Company will not be under any liability (whether arising under statute, at common law or otherwise) for any loss of or damage to the property of any person caused by the negligence, or by any act, default or omission, of the Company, or any other person in the operation of a car park operated by the Company, or by the condition of the structure, roads, fixtures, fittings, equipment or appliances of or attached to a car park, or by any other third party, vehicle, act or thing. The owner and / or user of any motor vehicle parked in a car park shall be solely liable for and shall hold the Company absolutely free and harmless from any such liability.
- All motor vehicles may be subject to screening/security checks by the Company within a car park and/or at the entrance of a car park. The Company reserves the right not to provide any valet parking service to any motor vehicle and not to allow any motor vehicle to enter a car park as the Company considers appropriate.
- The Company may enter, move and drive any motor vehicle for the purpose of its being parked at or in a car park. Moreover, any motor vehicle may also be moved or driven by the Company to such place as the Company deems fit during any period of retention pursuant to Conditions 5 or 6 below.
- The Company may permit any person to remove any motor vehicle from a car park on such person producing a valid ticket duly paid or offering evidence of authority or entitlement to remove such motor vehicle as the Company shall in its sole and absolute discretion deem satisfactory. The Company may retain any motor vehicle until such a ticket is produced or until so satisfied by such evidence. The Company will not be liable in negligence or in respect of any other cause of action arising out of the loss of or damage to any motor vehicle or any of its accessories or contents caused by permitting any person not authorized or entitled to remove the same to do so.
- The Company shall have a general lien upon, or the right or retention of, any motor vehicle together with all of its accessories and contents until all sums due to the Company for or in relation to valet parking such motor vehicle in a car park or otherwise, or due by reason of any liability of the owner or user of such motor vehicle to the Company hereunder or otherwise or due in respect of other services rendered by the Company, have been paid in full. For the purposes of these Conditions, parking charges and / or other amounts payable hereunder by the owner / user of any motor vehicle shall be due on demand by the Company.
- The servants, agents or employees of the Company do not have authority to accept any articles for safe custody and the Company will not be liable in any such case of any loss of or damage to any articles alleged to have been left with the Company for safe custody however such loss or damage be caused, whether by the negligence, or by any act, default or omission, of the Company or any other party or otherwise.
- Time or other indulgence granted by the Company shall not in any way affect its rights under these Conditions of Valet Parking or otherwise.
- Parking charges in respect of any motor vehicle with the Company for valet parking left in a car park shall accrue at such rates, be calculated on such basis and be paid in accordance with the Company s provisions as to Parking Fees for the time being in force.
- The Company may vary these Conditions by altering, adding to or deleting any or all of them or making new terms and / or conditions and the new Conditions shall be effective and binding on the owner of any motor vehicle left with the Company for Valet Parking in a car park on making available for inspection such new Conditions of Valet Parking at LANDMARK lay by valet parking service counter on B2M/F area of the LANDMARK car park or at LANDMARK CHATER lay by valet parking service counter on B1/F area of the LANDMARK CHATER car park. Except as otherwise authorized in writing by the Company, no servant, agent or employee of the Company has the authority to waive, vary, amend or add to these Conditions.
- Any notice, demand or other communication to be given by the Company in respect of any motor vehicle the subject of these Conditions of Valet Parking shall be given to the registered owner of such motor vehicle at his registered address as recorded with the Transport Department for the time being.