LANDMARK 2019 Beauty & Wellness Passport Promotion
Terms and Conditions
Beauty & Wellness Passport Promotion
1. Commencing from 18 July 2019 to 31 October 2019 (“Promotion Period”), all registered LANDMARK HONGKONG app users will be eligible in the Beauty & Wellness Passport Promotion (“Promotion”). The Beauty & Wellness Passport can be accessed from the BESPOKE section of the LANDMARK HONGKONG app under the “Rewards” tab.
2. Customers may collect stamps from any participating tenant* (“Tenant(s)”) upon spending HK$300 or above on a single invoice. Stamps will be given to the customer from the Tenant(s) through the Beauty & Wellness Passport by entering the Tenants’ unique code. Each customer may only receive a maximum of 3 stamps per Tenant per calendar month during the Promotion Period.
(*Tenants include: airplay blow dry bar, The Artistry, BEYORG Nº8 Organic Spa, Caelum Greene, The Cakery, Careyou Beauty, CHANEL BEAUTÉ, Eightyeight, ERES, Green Common, Harvey Nichols, ii ALCHEMY HAIR & NAIL, ii HAIR & NAIL, Le Jus, M.i SALON, SHEER, SMILE INC.® DENTAL SURGEON, Suavislash Couture, and The Oriental Spa)
3. The customer may register the sales receipts from Tenants and the corresponding electronic payment slips (credit card / EPS payment slip counterfoil) (“Eligible Receipts”) through the LANDMARK HONGKONG app to enjoy a double benefit of collecting a stamp and receiving BESPOKE points. Each LANDMARK BESPOKE customer should only login his/her own individual account and register the transactions completed by him/her solely. The customer must provide accurate information of the requested fields including shop name, transaction date and transaction amount and upload clear images of the original Eligible Receipts to the LANDMARK HONGKONG app. The submitted spending registration will be processed within 3 calendar days from the date of receipt of the registration request through the LANDMARK Mobile App. If the submission is approved by Hongkong Land, the earned BESPOKE Reward Points will be credited to the customer’s account.
Unless expressed otherwise in these Terms and Conditions, the Eligible Receipts registration shall also be subject to the LANDMARK BESPOKE Programme’s terms & conditions, available through this link: https://www.landmark.hk/en/bespoke/program-intro/tnc
4. After a customer has successfully collected his/her stamp, the Tenant will chop a physical red “L” stamp on the customer’s Eligible Receipts to indicate that it has been used and is now null and void for collecting further stamps.
5. Customers may also collect stamps through various communication or promotional channels. Different channels may present different unique codes that customers can enter themselves into their Beauty & Wellness Passport to collect a free stamp. Codes from LANDMARK’s on-property communication channels (e.g. digital standees, e-signages, LED screens, and TV screens) will change every month during the Promotion Period and may only be used once each month. Codes from media buy channels (e.g. advertorials, KOL posts) may only be used once throughout the entire Promotion Period.
6. For every 5 stamps collected, customers may redeem a reward. The first redeemed reward must be a tier 1 reward (value of approx. HK$250). Every redemption thereafter may be either a tier 1 or tier 2 reward (value of approx. HK$500 each).
7. There will be 2 types of stamps: a 3/F stamp and a shopper stamp. Every stamp collected will enter a cumulative pool, respectively. A 3/F stamp can be collected from any Tenant at 3/F LANDMARK ATRIUM, whereas a shopper stamp can be collected from any non 3/F LANDMARK ATRIUM Tenant. To redeem a reward, 5 stamps are needed, of which at least 1 must be a 3/F stamp.
8. If customers subsequently request for a refund after a stamp has been granted, that stamp will be removed from the customers’ Beauty & Wellness Passport.
9. Subject to these Terms and Conditions, customers may choose their redemption rewards at their own will. Once customers have redeemed and registered their redemption reward, no exchange, replacement or return will be allowed.
10. To redeem a reward, the customer must go to the shop of the Tenant offering the reward. The Tenant will input a unique redemption code, which will be indicated on the Beauty & Wellness Passport that 5 stamps have been exchanged for a reward.
11. The stamps have no cash value and are not equivalent to money or money’s worth. Individual stamps are not exchangeable for cash, credit, other products or services or other benefits. Stamps cannot be sold, purchased, assigned, transferred or shared by the customer.
12. All redemption rewards are subject to availability and Hongkong Land reserves the right to discontinue any item or to substitute a similar item of similar value at any time without prior notice.
13. Hongkong Land reserves the right to disqualify any customer if Hongkong Land has reasonable grounds to believe that the customer has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, or the information provided does not comply with these Terms and Conditions.
14. Hongkong Land reserves the right to recover from any eligible customer the value of the redemption reward if Hongkong Land finds any eligible customer failing to comply with these Terms and Conditions after the redemption reward has been redeemed.
15. By participating in the Promotion, the customers acknowledge that they have read and understood these Terms and Conditions and agree to accept and be bound by them.
16. Customers acknowledge and agree that Tenants shall be solely responsible for all their goods, services, products and food items provided or offered to customers, and Hongkong Land and its employees, agents and contractors shall have no liability for injuries, losses, damages, costs, expenses, claims, demands or proceedings whatever arsing directly or indirectly from or incidental to any of such goods, services, products or food items.
General Terms & Conditions
17. Hongkong Land reserves its right to amend these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice to the customers.
18. Hongkong Land shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim or cost whatsoever (including but not limited to direct, indirect or consequential losses) or for personal injury which may be suffered or sustained by the customers as a result of participating in the Promotion.
19. Hongkong Land may disclose the information collected to any person to whom Hongkong Land is required to make disclosure under the laws of Hong Kong.
20. In future, if customers would like to update or change any of their personal data, please send the request to the Director and Head of Marketing and Communications Department of Hongkong Land through any one of the following channels:
Address: 8/F, One Exchange Square, Central, Hong Kong
21. The decision of Hongkong Land on all matters relating to, or in connection with, the Promotion shall be final and binding on all parties concerned.
Beauty & Wellness Rewards List: