Established jewellers in the heart of Central since 1963.

K. S. Sze & Sons has a long and distinguished history. In 1923, Mr. K. S. Sze opened his first shop in Shanghai and in 1949, he moved to Hong Kong where he used his extensive knowledge of jewellery to establish his business. It was in 1963 that K. S. Sze & Sons was chosen as one of a few selected retailers to open a shop in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel. Today, K. S. Sze & Sons continues to operate its boutique in the Mandarin Oriental Hotel with another store in LANDMARK PRINCE’S. To further enhance customer service, the company has launched a jewellery showroom on the top floor of LANDMARK ALEXANDRA, providing a more exclusive environment for VIP customers.

Adler Jewellery Limited
De Beers
Tayma Fine Jewellery